Friday, January 30, 2009

The best little chemist in Australia







I have never visited a pharmacy that stocks Missoni, but this week I found one. The Bangalow Pharmacy is not your average chemist. With it's wood-lined shelving and hardwood floors, it stocks all of your everyday pharmacy paraphernalia along with brands such as Missoni, the full Aesop range, Savon de Marseille, Fragonard, True Grace candles and Dr Hauschka.  It makes shopping for lotions and potions a very special experience.

2 comments:

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I was looking everywhere for an OPI colour I used in the US called My Chinchilla Bites. Guess where I found it?
Steph
Bondville

Evie and Bluebell said...

Hi Steph,

How are you? How cute is it? I couldn't believe they sell Missoni in this little country town pharmacy. Speaking of OPI, I was looking for Do You Lilac it for my sister in law and was told it was sold out Australia wide. But I found it when we visited Madame Butterfly in Byron. Kate