Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Fabulous Five - Little Jane St

1. MAKING ~ crafting, gluing, cutting, stitching, stenciling, stamping, sewing and generally making a big mess...



2. Tea... I have been completely won over - love it! I still need my morning cup of coffee to get me up and going but this is the stuff that I like to sip throughout the day...





3. BOOKS! and plenty of them. I love all types of books, especially crafting and design related. At the moment I have a huge crush on vintage crafting and embroidery books and I just can't get enough!




4. Rummaging for discarded treasures!! Op shopping, antiquing, ebay-ing you name it that is where I will be... The main source for all my creative inspiration. No matter what or where I am, most weekends I try to squeeze in a little search at the local shops to see what I can uncover.



5. Last but certainly not least - catching up with family and good friends. By far the most important thing I could not live without!



Alarna, the designer behind the gorgeous stationery and textile studio, Little Jane St, has very kindly answered The Fabulous Five - five things she can't live without. Pop over to Alarna's website www.littlejanestreet.com.au where you can purchase her lovely cards and gift tags, and then swing by her very sweet blog.

3 comments:

Maiden Luxe said...

love her cards! are they available on line too?

Little Jane St said...

Thanks for including me ladies! Looking forward to seeing who is next:)

Alanna said...

i just started falling in love with tea too...but nothing wakes you up like coffee!