Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions.....



Happy New Year to you all. I've decided 2010 is going to be a great year full of good health, wealth and happiness. I've made a few resolutions and they all seem to be based around the home. Number one on my list is to do my bedroom up, and not just half-heartedly but completely. I bought these beautiful blue and white cushions while I was away and they have become the inspiration for my makeover. Here's some blue and white pics that are providing further inspiration, although none of them are an actual bedroom.

3 comments:

Samy said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with. I love blue and white decor and I am sure your bedroom will look fabulous.

Wish you a very Happy New Year :)

debra@dustjacket said...

Happy New Year to you too honey. The makeover sounds fun to me, I love blue and white.

xoxo

Rachael said...

Love the jar with the fish!

Rachael